A-Designs Hammer 2
Hybrid Solid State / Valve EQ
- product Description
- Additional Information
The A-Designs Hammer 2 is an update of the highly regarded HM2EQ Hammer EQ three-band valve/hybrid EQ based on feedback from loyal users.
The A-Designs Hammer 2 now includes additional frequencies as well as low and high shelves for low and high bands offering a rich overlap between bands and a punchier lower achieved through the low shelf. Continuous controls have also given way to 31-detent controls offering precise settings and recall possibilities.
Now covering a range of 30Hz to 40kHz with 12dB of gain or cut, this tube EQ is extremely easy to use thanks in no part to its floating bandwidth which is program and level dependent. This arrangement makes for an extremely musical EQ, which sounds good at any chosen frequency or gain. Lo Cut and Hi Cut toggle switches also activates a gentle fixed high-pass and low pass filters at 84Hz and 8kHz.
The tube harmonic filtering circuit employs a pair of carefully chosen 12AT7 valves offering most consistent operation of any tube. Combined with a heavy-duty toroidal power transformer it delivers a truly stunning sound and clean audio path.
Equally at home for tracking and mixing duties, the Hammer 2 will also offer beautiful broad strokes for mastering engineers
A-Designs Hammer 2 Tube/Hybrid EQ Main Features:
- World-class, three-band, dual-mono tube/hybrid equalizer.
- Designed to sound highly musical for larger EQ functions typically found on expensive mastering.
- Smooth, super-fidelity EQ, suitable for very high-end applications.
- Beautiful-sounding broad EQ-shaping across several octaves with no adverse effect on tone.
- Clean and airy high end.
- Warmth, transparency, and quality sound.
- Detened boost and cut controls.
- Fixed frequency settings with highly musical overlapping bands and floating “Q”.
- Low-cut and high-cut filters and bypass.
- Transformer-less 12AT7 output tubes.
- Custom-milled aluminum knobs and faceplate with EQ in/out, low-cut, and high-cut toggle switches.
- Heavy-duty Carling power toggle switch.
|Short Description||Update of the highly musical HM2EQ Hammer EQ three-band valve/hybrid EQ with detented gain controls, additional frequency points|
|Demo in Store||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £339.00 Ex. VAT: £282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 7 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%