ADR / Q2 Audio F-765 500 Series Compressor
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The ADR F-765 is a single channel 500 series module and recreation of the legendary F-760-N Module Dynamics processor.
The ADR F-765 uses the same FET circuit design and features the same settings as its bigger brother including the three-way toggle switch attack time offering the 250µs, 2.5ms, 25ms settings, switchable compression ratios (1;1, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1), the release time with auto settings. Also included is the peak limiter (with a ratio of 100:1) with pre-emphasis setting.
Two ADR F-765 modules can be linked for stereo use provided that your chassis allows for stereo linking giving you all the benefits of the compression circuit of the original F760X-RS in a convenient and highly portable format.
ADR F-765 compressor for 500-series features:
- 500-series of the compression circuit of the legendary F760-N module offering simultaneous compression gain reduction with peak limiting.
- Precision calibrated compressor/limiter threshold control which allows the user to “dial up” the amount of compression required before peak limiting occurs
- Switchable compression ratios - 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Switchable compression threshold in 2dB steps
- Switchable attack times - 250µs, 2.5ms, 25ms
- Switchable release times ranging from 25ms to 3.2s plus "auto" setting
- Auto dual platform release function – allows fast transient recovery on a “build-up” slow
- Peak limiting (100:1) with switchable 50µs pre-emphasis setting (useful for de-essing)
- Stereo Linkable (with modules and stereo link-able chassis)
|Short Description||ADR Compex 500 Series|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products