- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Amphion Amp500 is a 2x500W Class D stereo amplifier consisting of two bridged mono modules.
The Amphion Amp500 is designed to power Amphion One18, Two15 and Two18 studio monitors.
Amphion Amp500 Stereo Amplifier Features:
- 2 x 500W into 2Ω @ 1% THD
- 900W RMS BTL into 4Ω @ < 1% THD
- Patented AMS (adaptive modulation servo) amplifier technology
- 100kHz load independent frequency range (-3dB)
- Almost flat THD vs frequency
- 115dB dynamic range
- Output impedance <10mΩ from 20Hz - 20kHz
- Differential inputs with 0.1% resistors for improved CMRR
- AUX output for third hanger channel
- 2U rackmount
- XLR input
- 4 x Argento Audio 3 way binding post for banana's, bare wire or spades.
|Short Description||2x500W Class D stereo amplifier consisting of two bridged mono modules. Designed to power Amphion One18, Two15 and Two18 Studio Monitors|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Watts/Side @ 4 Ohms||N/A|
Got a question about this product? We have the answer. CALL US: 020 84452446
- Related items / Alternative products