Antelope Audio 10MX Atomic Master Clock
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Audio 10MX is a high-end atomic master clock for recording, mixing and mastering with sample rate support up to 768kHz and Acoustically Focused Clocking technology.
The Antelope Audio 10MX lets you clock up to ten devices with ten 10MHz clock outputs to work with other 10MHz ready digital devices, four standard Word Clock via AES and S/PDIF and a newly designed smaller atomic oscillator providing improved sonic imaging. Building on the highly popular 10M Atomic Clock and Trinity Master Clock, the 10MX brings the precision of the Rubidium Clocking with the Acoustically Focused Clocking.
The new 10MX uses a new power supply to make it possible to shrink its size into a convenient and lighter 1U format. A brand new software control panel is also provided giving remote control over clock rates.
Antelope Audio 10MX Atomic Master Clock Main Features:
- The best of the 10M Atomic Clock and Trinity Master Clock, in a compact 1U chassis
- New smaller atomic oscillator
- Improved sonic stability over 10M
- 10 x 10MHz outputs on BNC connectors
- 4 standard word clock outputs on BNC connectors
- S/PDIF and AES outputs (2 each)
- Onboard clock rates up to 768KHz
- Included Mac/Windows software control panel
|Short Description||High-end atomic clock with ten 768kHz sample rate and Acoustically Focused Clocking.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products