Antelope Audio Goliath
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Audio Goliath is a 36in x 36out Thunderbolt, USB and MADI audio interface with 16 Class A mic preamps and transparent AD/DA conversion with Antelope's Clocking technology.
The Antelope Audio Goliath also boasts a vast range of digital and analogue I/O options including MADI, AES, ADAT and S/PDIF in addition to the 36 analogue inputs and 32 analogue outputs for up to 64 channels available via thunderbolt. The analogue I/O include 4 superb instrument Dis, two transformer reamp outputs, 2 headphone outs with integrated Talkback on the front, 16 Class-A mic preamps, two stereo inserts and monitor outputs. 24 outputs are available via DB25 with the first 8 level controlled for surround mixing.
The Goliath features a wide range of controls on the front panel to adjust mic preamp gain and instrument inputs. In addition a large volume dial controlling stereo, surround and headphone monitor outs. Below the Volume dial are three buttons used for talkback, mono, and mute as well as an additional Antelope Button. In addition to the vast array of dials, the Goliath boasts and multifunctional colour touch screen for superior workflow. Control can also be achieved via Mac and PC allowing for easy and powerful routing options. 5 routing configurations can be saved and recalled via presets. An iOS and Android App also lets you control your goliath wirelessly.
The Goliath uses Antelope’s powerful FGPA DSP engine to process four zero latency mixers as well as adding DSP processors such as AuraVerb, several EQ and Compressors and the brand new Guitar FX processor developed in partnership with Overloud Audio Tools.
Using the latest 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator ensures Antelope’s best sonic performance which can be further improved by clocking the device with the Antelope’s 10MX.
Antelope Audio Goliath Hybrid Audio Interface Main Features:
- 36 inputs and 32 outputs
- 16 in Class A mic preamps
- 4 DI for instruments
- 2 outputs with transformer Reamp
- 2 headphone outputs with front panel talkback
- 2 stereo pairs of inserts
- 2 monitor outputs
- AD / DA converters
- Ability to route via Thunderbolt to 64 channels of analog and digital signals MADI, AES, ADAT and S / PDIF
- Connect DB25 to 24 outputs (1-8 for surround mixing) + 16 line inputs
- 2 outputs on BNC Word Clock
- Color touch screen
- Clock: quartz oscillator thermostatically AFC jitter management 4th generation algorithm, possibility of sync with the Rubidium atomic clock Antelope 10MX; can be used to synchronize two other products via dedicated BNC outputs
- Custom DSP (FPGA) to treat up to four zero-latency mixers with integrated DSP processing, including AuraVerb, compressors and equalizers vintage and modern; Antelope RealModel modeling technology; AFX engine to stack and combine effects in custom channels, audio tools for guitar by Overloud (new partnership between the two brands)
- Control panel software for Mac and PC with the ability to save and recall up to 5 presets, remote control wirelessly via iOS and Android through dedicated apps.
|Short Description||36in x 36out Thunderbolt, USB and MADI audio interface with 16 Class A mic preamps and transparent AD/DA conversion with Antelopes’ Clocking technology.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £15,026.40 Ex. VAT: £12,522.00
Inc. VAT: £1,879.00 Ex. VAT: £1,565.83
Inc. VAT: £1,375.00 Ex. VAT: £1,145.83
Inc. VAT: £1,295.00 Ex. VAT: £1,079.17
Inc. VAT: £819.00 Ex. VAT: £682.50
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%