Antelope Audio Orion 32+ and MP32 Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Orion32+ and MP32 bundle gives you 32-channels of digitally controlled mic pres and high-quality AD/DA conversion in a portable format
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ is a 32-channel Thunderbolt/USB audio interface and AD/DA converter.
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ features 32-channels of analogue I/O via DB25 connectors. It records all 32 tracks at the same time at 24-bit/192kHz via Thunderbolt or USB. MADI connectivity provides up to 64-channels of recording at 48kHz. Extra connectivity include ADAT, S/PDIF and wordclock. A pair zero-latency monitor outputs are capable of delivering up to 129dB.
The Orion32+ also boasts a DSP engine designed to run EQ, compressors and reverb. It also includes the latest Auraverb reverb algorithm.
The included software offers simple operation with colour coded routing matrix and four mixers. It also includes intelligent DSP integration and a refined interface. Routing, mixing and monitoring is controlled via the software for quick setup and recall.
The Orion32+ sports Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management technology. This is the same technology found in Antelope Audio's Trinity master clock. Antelope's legendary 10M Atomic clock make the Orion32+ crystal oscillator super precise and clean. The Orion32+ fits any studio as a powerful AD/DA converter, audio interface or clock.
Antelope Audio Orion32+ Main Features:
- Antelope Audio Orion32+ Thunderbolt AD/DA Converter
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 64 channels I/O Fiber Optic MADI
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via ThunderboltTM or custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels AD/DA
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS (2 channels)
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 2 Word Clock Outputs, 1 Word Clock Input and 1 Atomic Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 20 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows ans OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
Audio MP32 is a high-quality 32-channel mic preamp with integrated software control.
The Antelope MP32 offers exceptional transparency and is truly open to maintain signal clarity and realism. Each preamp delivers up to 65dB of gain in 1dB steps, ideal for ribbon microphones, and keeps Total Harmonic Distortions and Noise at an ultra-low level of -110.5dB.
The included software remote allows for quick and easy setup and fine tuning of gain for each individual mic preamp, as well as phantom-power activation and Mic/Line/Hi-Z switching. The software includes a V/U style metering to display levels clearly and provide instant signal feedback. In addition, The software allows for complex gain structure and preamp settings very easily and ensures perfect recall when necessary.
The Antelope MP32 manages to house 32-channels in an extremely compact 2U design making it ultra-easy to carry around for location recording. Combined with the Orion32 the MP32 delivers an extremely powerful and compact front end offering great sounding mic pre and AD/DA conversion.
Antelope MP32 32-channel Mic Preamp Overview:
- 32 XLR/line Inputs
- Hi-Z via combo inputs on channels 1-4
- *32 line outputs on 4 D-Sub25 connectors
- Individual phantom power on all pres
- Programable gain via software and presets
- *USB control software for Mac & PC
- Up to 65dB of gain with 1dB increments
- 19" rack format enclosure
|Short Description||Antelope Audio Orion 32 and MP32 Bundle|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products