Antelope Audio Orion 32 and MP32 Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Orion32+ and MP32 bundle gives you 32-channels of digitally controlled mic pres and high-quality AD/DA conversion in a portable format
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 is a 1U 32 channel A-D/D-A converter with USB, MADI and ADAT conversion.
Squeezed into 1U, the Antelope Orion 32 offers exceptional value and flexibility. Crammed with features including 64 optical MADI channels, 16 ADAT and S/PDIF over two channels, the Orion 32 also utilises Antelope's Acoustically Focused Clocking to ensure time-aligned conversion, so that your sound is as smooth and precise as it can be. Latency is virtually eradicated as the oscillator is enclosed in an oven to regulate the temperature and prevent ambient differences affecting the performance.
If that wasn't enough, you can reference the Orion 32 to the Atomic World Clock for even greater peace of mind. The control software, which handles routing and includes on-board latency-free mixing, is compatible with both Mac and PC and includes five user-defined preset buttons.
No wonder that industry professionals have sung the praises of Antelope gear and the incredible Antelope Orion 32 shows just how far the company responds to those kind words.
Antelope Orion 32 Overview:
• Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
• Up to 192 kHz on 32 channels I/O via custom-built USB chip
• 32 channels I/O via Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections
• Eight D-SUB 25 connectors for AD and DA
• 16 channels on 4 ADAT input and output connectors
• Extremely flexible routing and mixing options
• Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input
• Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
• Four word clock outputs and one word clock input
• Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
• 1U rack size with power consumption of 20 Watts and very low heating levels
• A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X
Audio MP32 is a high-quality 32-channel mic preamp with integrated software control.
The Antelope MP32 offers exceptional transparency and is truly open to maintain signal clarity and realism. Each preamp delivers up to 65dB of gain in 1dB steps, ideal for ribbon microphones, and keeps Total Harmonic Distortions and Noise at an ultra-low level of -110.5dB.
The included software remote allows for quick and easy setup and fine tuning of gain for each individual mic preamp, as well as phantom-power activation and Mic/Line/Hi-Z switching. The software includes a V/U style metering to display levels clearly and provide instant signal feedback. In addition, The software allows for complex gain structure and preamp settings very easily and ensures perfect recall when necessary.
The Antelope MP32 manages to house 32-channels in an extremely compact 2U design making it ultra-easy to carry around for location recording. Combined with the Orion32 the MP32 delivers an extremely powerful and compact front end offering great sounding mic pre and AD/DA conversion.
Antelope MP32 32-channel Mic Preamp Overview:
- 32 XLR/line Inputs
- Hi-Z via combo inputs on channels 1-4
- *32 line outputs on 4 D-Sub25 connectors
- Individual phantom power on all pres
- Programable gain via software and presets
- *USB control software for Mac & PC
- Up to 65dB of gain with 1dB increments
- 19" rack format enclosure
|Short Description||Antelope Audio Orion 32 and MP32 Bundle|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items