Antelope Audio Orion 32+ and MP8D Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Orion32+ and MP8D bundle gives you 32-channels AD/DA conversion and 8 high-quality digitally controlled mic pres and in a portable format
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ is a 32-channel Thunderbolt/USB audio interface and AD/DA converter.
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ features 32-channels of analogue I/O via DB25 connectors. It records all 32 tracks at the same time at 24-bit/192kHz via Thunderbolt or USB. MADI connectivity provides up to 64-channels of recording at 48kHz. Extra connectivity include ADAT, S/PDIF and wordclock. A pair zero-latency monitor outputs are capable of delivering up to 129dB.
The Orion32+ also boasts a DSP engine designed to run EQ, compressors and reverb. It also includes the latest Auraverb reverb algorithm.
The included software offers simple operation with colour coded routing matrix and four mixers. It also includes intelligent DSP integration and a refined interface. Routing, mixing and monitoring is controlled via the software for quick setup and recall.
The Orion32+ sports Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management technology. This is the same technology found in Antelope Audio's Trinity master clock. Antelope's legendary 10M Atomic clock make the Orion32+ crystal oscillator super precise and clean. The Orion32+ fits any studio as a powerful AD/DA converter, audio interface or clock.
Antelope Audio Orion32+ Main Features:
- Antelope Audio Orion32+ Thunderbolt AD/DA Converter
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 64 channels I/O Fiber Optic MADI
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via ThunderboltTM or custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels AD/DA
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS (2 channels)
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 2 Word Clock Outputs, 1 Word Clock Input and 1 Atomic Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 20 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows ans OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
The Antelope MP8D is a world-class 8-channel Class A microphone preamp with superior A/D conversion with Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management.
The Antelope Audio MP8D boasts 8 digitally-controlled Class A mic preamps with XLR/TRS combo connectors and Hi-Z inputs on channel 1 and 2 accessible via the dedicated TRS connectors at the front. Two insert points are provided to connect additional outboard equipment as well as a high-end headphone amp. Analogue output channels are via D-sub 25 and outputs the mic signals at line levels to connect to an exisiting A/D converter or audio interface.
A plethora of digital connectivity is included from S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT and MADI offering perfect integration with a wide range of systems for added channel count. The digital connections also allow for the cascading of several MP8D units together for much bigger systems if required.
The MP8D comes with powerful and flexible control software based on the management used on the Orion 32 and Zen Studio audio interfaces featuring the same intuitive user interface with colour coded drag and drop signal routing. Multiple mixers are also available as well as a Powerful DSP engine with on board effects.
Antelope Audio MP8D 8-channel Mic Pre Main Features:
• Eight analog inputs on TRS, switchable between Mic (XLR) and Line
• Channels 1 and 2 also equipped with hi-Z inputs on dedicated front-panel connectors
• Eight analogue outs (mic preamp direct outputs)
• Two Inserts for Channels 1 and 2
• USB (for control only)
• MADI I/O - may be individually routed
• One S/PDIF; One Toslink
• Four AES outputs (each carries two channels, and may be individually routed)
• Two ADAT outputs
• One 10M input (for Antelope Atomic Clock)
• Word Clock: one input, two outputs
• Sample rates: 32kHz-192kHz
• Router: same as Zen and Orion
• One mixer with eight channel inputs and two channel outputs
• EQ and Compressor: eight channels
|Short Description||Antelope Audio Orion 32 and MP8D Bundle|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £519.00 Ex. VAT: £432.50
Inc. VAT: £2,994.00 Ex. VAT: £2,495.00
Inc. VAT: £3,598.80 Ex. VAT: £2,999.00
Inc. VAT: £1,999.00 Ex. VAT: £1,665.83
Inc. VAT: £15,118.80 Ex. VAT: £12,599.00