Antelope Audio Orion Studio & MP8D Bundle
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio is a thunderbolt and USB audio interface with 12 prisitine Class-A Mic pres and superior AD/DA conversion empowered by Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology.
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio provides 32 recording channels via Thunderbolt and 24 via USB all with ultra-low latency on Mac and PC. Offering a wide range of analogue and digital I/O ensure perfect integration with any studio while the flexible routing matrix offers incredible flexibility. In addition to the 12 mic preamps, the Orion Studio includes two pairs of monitoring outputs, 16 analogue outs and 2 reamp outputs as well as 16 channels I/O of ADAT and 2 channels via S/PDIF.
Orion Studio includes Antelope’s famous DSP offering impressive parallel processing capabilities. Using a custom FPGA maximises Orion Studio’s DSP performance with up to eight times more powerful. This ensures fast and easy simultaneous processing such as EQ, compression and Reverb. It also allows for zero-latency monitoring of the processed signal.
The Orion Studio is fully controllable via its software application, which provides easy to understand colour coded signal routing. Up to 4 independent mixes with zero-latency can be setup and assigned to any output including both independent headphone outs and monitor outputs. Finally the Software control offers the option of storing up to 5 presets for fast recall.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Audio Interface Main Feature:
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via ThunderboltTM
- 24 channels at 192 kHz I/O via USB
- 12 Class A mic preamps, with phantom power
- - 8 mic/line inputs
- - 4 mic/line/instrument inputs
- Talkback functionality
- 2 Re-Amp Outputs
- Inserts over TRS
- 2 Independently assignable headphone outputs
- 2 Pairs of Monitor Outs on TRS
- 2 DSUB-25 connectors
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope's proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 1 Word Clock Output, 1 Word Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 25 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows ans OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
The Antelope MP8D is a world-class 8-channel Class A microphone preamp with superior A/D conversion with Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management.
The Antelope Audio MP8D boasts 8 digitally-controlled Class A mic preamps with XLR/TRS combo connectors and Hi-Z inputs on channel 1 and 2 accessible via the dedicated TRS connectors at the front. Two insert points are provided to connect additional outboard equipment as well as a high-end headphone amp. Analogue output channels are via D-sub 25 and outputs the mic signals at line levels to connect to an exisiting A/D converter or audio interface.
A plethora of digital connectivity is included from S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT and MADI offering perfect integration with a wide range of systems for added channel count. The digital connections also allow for the cascading of several MP8D units together for much bigger systems if required.
The MP8D comes with powerful and flexible control software based on the management used on the Orion 32 and Zen Studio audio interfaces featuring the same intuitive user interface with colour coded drag and drop signal routing. Multiple mixers are also available as well as a Powerful DSP engine with on board effects.
Antelope Audio MP8D 8-channel Mic Pre Main Features:
• Eight analog inputs on TRS, switchable between Mic (XLR) and Line
• Channels 1 and 2 also equipped with hi-Z inputs on dedicated front-panel connectors
• Eight analogue outs (mic preamp direct outputs)
• Two Inserts for Channels 1 and 2
• USB (for control only)
• MADI I/O - may be individually routed
• One S/PDIF; One Toslink
• Four AES outputs (each carries two channels, and may be individually routed)
• Two ADAT outputs
• One 10M input (for Antelope Atomic Clock)
• Word Clock: one input, two outputs
• Sample rates: 32kHz-192kHz
• Router: same as Zen and Orion
• One mixer with eight channel inputs and two channel outputs
• EQ and Compressor: eight channels
|Short Description||USB & Thunderbolt Interface Bundle with 20 Mic Preamps|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Digital Inputs||16 ADAT|
|Digital Outputs||16 ADAT|
|Clock I/O||AFC 64-Bit|
- Related items / Alternative products