Antelope Audio Orion32+
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ is a 32-channel Thunderbolt/USB audio interface and AD/DA converter.
The Antelope Audio Orion32+ features 32-channels of analogue I/O via DB25 connectors. It records all 32 tracks at the same time at 24-bit/192kHz via Thunderbolt or USB. MADI connectivity provides up to 64-channels of recording at 48kHz. Extra connectivity include ADAT, S/PDIF and wordclock. A pair zero-latency monitor outputs are capable of delivering up to 129dB.
The Orion32+ also boasts a DSP engine designed to run EQ, compressors and reverb. It also includes the latest Auraverb reverb algorithm.
The included software offers simple operation with colour coded routing matrix and four mixers. It also includes intelligent DSP integration and a refined interface. Routing, mixing and monitoring is controlled via the software for quick setup and recall.
The Orion32+ sports Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management technology. This is the same technology found in Antelope Audio's Trinity master clock. Antelope's legendary 10M Atomic clock make the Orion32+ crystal oscillator super precise and clean. The Orion32+ fits any studio as a powerful AD/DA converter, audio interface or clock.
Antelope Audio Orion32+ Main Features:
- Antelope Audio Orion32+ Thunderbolt AD/DA Converter
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- 64 channels I/O Fiber Optic MADI
- 32 channels at 192 kHz I/O via ThunderboltTM or custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels AD/DA
- 16 channels I/O via Fiber Optic ADAT
- 2 channels I/O via S/PDIF
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS (2 channels)
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking Technology
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- 2 Word Clock Outputs, 1 Word Clock Input and 1 Atomic Clock Input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size device consuming only 20 Watts keeping the heat low
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows ans OS X
- Ergonomic software control panel
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
|Short Description||32-channel Thunderbolt/USB audio interface and AD/DA converter with MADI I/O, AFC Jitter management technology, 10M Atomic Clock,|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items