Antelope Audio Pure 2
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Antelope Audio Pure2 is a two-channel mastering-grade 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converter, master clock and USB audio interface.
The Antelope Audio Pure 2 takes where the high-quality Eclipse 384 converter left off to provide ultimate clarity and realism combined with a wide range of connectivity options. Using a completely new design around the best Burr-Brown converters and Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology, Pure2 is capable of delivering the best conversion for mixing or mastering.
Pure2 features ultra-low latency USB circuit and can be used as an audio interface on any Mac and PC. The included remote control software offers a wide range of options and is extremely erogonomic. Mastering facilities, recording studios and live engineers will all greatly benefit from this extremely versatile, high-quality AD/DA converter clock and audio interface.
Antelope Audio Pure2 2-Channel AD/DA Converter Overview:
- A/D converter with optimized overloads handling. AES, S/PDIF, Toslink, USB
- D/A converter with dual DAC architecture AES, S/PDIF, Toslink, USB ( Zodiac Platinum Class)
- 64-Bit AFC Technology Master Clock (8) WC outs, 10M Atomic Input (Trinity Class)
- High-end headphone amplifier with dedicated D/A
- Relay-based analog volume control with dedicated D/A
- Multi-stage Linear Power Supply (Voltikus Class)
|Short Description||Two-channel mastering-grade 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converter, master clock and USB audio interface|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £248.00 Ex. VAT: £206.67
Inc. VAT: £99.00 Ex. VAT: £82.50
Inc. VAT: £280.00 Ex. VAT: £233.33
Inc. VAT: £92.00 Ex. VAT: £76.67