API 1608 Main Console Automation
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The API 1608 P-Mix Motorised Fader Automation is a retro-fit fader automation and DAW control package upgrade for the API 1608.
Adding the API 1608 P-Mix Motorised Fader Automation to your existing 1608 console can be done easily and on-site, with no external computer needed and no need to return your desk to the factory.
Simple to operate, P-Mix lets you record all the features of your mix in a very intuitive and logical order using the Manual, Read, Update and Write modes. In addition to the positional information of the 100mm motorised faders, P-Mix also records Mute and Solo positions, too.
Sub-groups can be created, banked and stored with the API P-Mix and Mix Restore points are unlimited - always very handy when you change your mind. Edits can be applied either locally for individual channels or globally for groups and are saved automatically at the end of each pass - another valuable feature for hard-working engineers. Data files for the P-Mix are backed-up onto easily-available SD flashcards for storage.
With the API P-Mix you can assign DAW control in groups of eight channels at a time, at the same time as writing fader automation on a further eight channels. Thanks to the unity gain audio bypass on the P-Mix, DAW editing using the first group of faders won't upset the audio balance of the same signals monitored on the adjacent fader group. Further P-Mix Motorised Fader Automation can be added to your 1608 in groups of eight, too - to give you a total of 48 motorised faders.
Put together by API using their extensive experience, and after consulting extensively with professional users of their consoles, the P-Mix is a valuable, flexible and easy upgrade. Already a well-equipped desk packed with API's best-sounding modules, the 1608 becomes a veritable powerhouse with the addition of the P-Mix Motorised Fader Automation.
API 1608 P-Mix Motorised Fader Automation Overview
- Reliable, self-contained system requiring no external computer
- Individual Switch Control on each fader
- Global Control Panel in the console Center Section
- Files are easily saved files to standard SD memory cards
- Automated Mute and Solo switches on each channel
- Unlimited Fader Groups with 2 dedicated Group Master Faders
- Motorised Stereo Fader
- DAW Control with unity gain audio bypass
- Unlimited Mix Restore points
- Retrofit kits for existing 1608 consoles
- System is expandable in groups of 8 channels, up to 48 channels
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
|Short Description||Retro-fit fader automation and DAW controller package for API 1608 console|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products