Apogee Duet and Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription
- product images
- product info
- product specs
This bundle includes the Apogee Duet Audio interface for Mac and iPad, as well as 12-months subscription to Pro Tools HD Software.
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is a professional audio and MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad and Mac computers featuring the legendary Apogee AD/DA converters and mic pres. The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac has been completely redesigned to provide Apogee’s legendary sonic qualities to the iPad as well as lower latency through USB on mac computers. In addition the Duet for iPad and Mac now boasts a new USB-A MIDI port allowing for the connection of any Core MID compliant USB MIDI controller.
The Duet for iPad and Mac features two of Apogee’s next generation low-noise preamps offering a smooth and detailed sound, ideal for stereo recordings or the recording of separate audio sources. Producing up to 75dB of gain the Apogee for iPad can accommodate any microphones including dynamics and ribbon mics. Digitally-controlled 48V phantom power is also featured here ensuring that you can use your favourite condenser microphone. In addition the Duet for iPad and Mac features two line/instruments input allowing for the connection of guitars, bass, and keyboards directly. In addition the Apogee Duet for iPad features Apogee’s award-winning pristine AD/DA converters which, combined with state-of-the-art components, and superior circuitry design, delivers the most transparent and pure recordings up to 24-bit/192 kHz. The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac also features Apogee’s popular soft limit to protect your recordings form overloading in loud passages by limiting the transients in the analogue domain before the analogue to digital conversion stage. The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is compatible with most Mac based DAWs and Core Audio compliant software. Now the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac offers the sound quality to the iPad and is compatible with iPad DAWs like Garageband and Auria.
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac also features Apogee’s popular soft limit to protect your recordings form overloading in loud passages by limiting the transients in the analogue domain before the analogue to digital conversion stage. The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is compatible with most Mac based DAWs and Core Audio compliant software. Now the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac offers the sound quality to the iPad and is compatible with iPad DAWs like Garageband and Auria.
Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac Overview:
- • First professional stereo audio interface for iPad
- • Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- • Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini (Apple’s Lighting to 30-pin adapter required - Sold separately)
- • Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- • Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- • Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- • MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
- • DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad • USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- • 2 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- • 2 Balanced analog line outputs
- • 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- • Legendary Apogee sound quality
- • Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.
Avid Pro Tools HD Software with Annual Subscription gives you access to the full version of Pro Tools HD and all available upgrades for 12 months. Your subscription license expires after 12 months so you will need to renew before the end of this term if you wish continue using Pro Tools HD. Alternatively, you can buy a perpetual licence that gives you continued use of Pro Tool HD after 12 months.
Avid Pro Tools 12 HD is a powerful DAW for music and broadcast engineers providing the tools to compose, record, edit and mix audio.
Used by professionals all over the world Avid Pro Tools 12 goes even further in letting achieve the best possible results in your work by enhancing the whole collaboration aspect working in audio with the Avid Cloud Collaboration platform directly integrated seamlessly inside your DAW of choice. You can now create and share your work with like-minded artists in real-time as well as offline collaboration directly from inside your DAW. The Cloud Collaboration also lets you save and access your work anywhere from different platforms.
Pro Tools 12 also comes with Annual Upgrade Plan which includes free upgrades throughout the duration of the support cover. In addition to free updates, the support plan gives you access to 24/7 access to the Customer Care team to help you get the support you require at any time.
In addition to the new Avid Cloud Collaboration, a new Avid Marketplace lets you gain exposure and sell your work by publishing session files, stereo mixdowns or stems directly from your Pro Tools session. Combined with a new online Artist Community, which lets you create a connection with the audio community, share your work publicly or privately and even sell your work.
In addition to the collaborative aspect of creation, Pro Tools 12 is also a powerful platform in its own right. Its superior Hardware integration and Avid Audio Engine and 64-bit performance give far more processing power than previously available. Also included are great features such as Quick Punch Loop recording and a raft of high-quality virtual instruments. Editing is also a doddle with Elastic Time and Pitch, Offline plug-in rendering and more. Pro Tools Automatic Delay Compensation and great plugins also make for a great mixing platform, which combined to Avid’s Pro mixing controls surfaces provide an elegant and incredibly efficient workflow.
Pro Tools 12 HD and Avid Support Main Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media production workflows
- Utilise up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
|Short Description||Professional Audio Interface for Mac and iOS with completely redesigned mic pre-amps and converters for superior sounding portable setup.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|MIDI I/O||1 Mini USB-A Port|
- Related items / Alternative products