Apogee Element 24
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Element 24 is a 10-in and 12-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove interfaces.
The Apogee Element 24 has two combination XLR/Jack preamps with Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture that dynamically controls the gain and deliver superior bandwidth and low distortion.
Using Apogee's renowned AD/DA conversion technology, the Apogee Element provides excellent clarity and definition helping you achieve better recordings. The Element 24 also uses Apogee's superior clocking technology for optimum performance of your digital audio system.
Thunderbolt connectivity provides low-latency performance (as low as 1.41ms round-trip) and incredible stability. Furthermore, Apogee's Direct Memory Access technology allows you to run far more plug-ins as well as DAW monitoring even at low buffer settings.
The Element 24 comes with a powerful control ecosystem with Mac and iOS apps and an optional USB Apogee Control Hardware remote, sold separately.
Apogee Element 24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features:
- ● 10 IN x 12 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box
- ● AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit
- ● 2 analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices combination inputs
- ● 4 analogue outputs (2 balanced L/R XLR outputs, 1 1/4” stereo headphone output)
- ● Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance (1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting)
- ● Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Word Clock IN/OUT via BNC connections for syncing with other digital audio gear
- ● Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain,output level and low latency monitoring
- ● Element Control Mobile App provides wireless remote control of hardware via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- ● Works with Apogee Control - Optional desktop hardware remote control (Sold separately)
- ● Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support - Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
|Short Description||10x12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 2 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion|
|Demo in Store||No|
|AD Resolution||24-bit / 192kHz|
|Total I/O||10-in / 12-out|
|Analogue Inputs||2 Combo (XLR/Jack)|
|Analogue Outputs||2 XLR out, 1 Stereo Headphones|
|Digital Inputs||8 ADAT|
|Digital Outputs||8 ADAT|
|Clock I/O||Apogee Word Clock|
- Related items / Alternative products