Apogee Element 46
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Element 46 is a 12-in and 14-out Thunderbolt audio interface based on technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove interfaces.
The Apogee Element 46 includes four combination XLR/Jack preamps and features Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture designed to dynamically optimise the gain and deliver superior bandwidth and low distortion.
High-quality AD/DA conversion, the Apogee Element provides unmatched clarity and definition helping you achieve excellent recordings. What's more, the Element 46 features Apogee's superior clocking technology ensuring that all your digital audio system works at its best.
Using Thunderbolt connectivity provides low-latency performance (as low as 1.41ms round-trip) and rock-solid stability. In combination with Apogee's Direct Memory Access technology lets you run far more plug-ins and DAW monitoring at low buffer settings.
The Element 46 comes with a powerful control ecosystem including apps for your Mac and iOS device and an optional USB Apogee Control Hardware remote.
Apogee Element 46 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features:
- ● 12 IN x 14 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box
- ● AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit
- ● 4 analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices (4 combination inputs)
- ● 6 analogue outputs (2 balanced L/R XLR outputs, 2 1/4” stereo headphone output)
- ● Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance (1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting)
- ● Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Word Clock IN/OUT via BNC connections for syncing with other digital audio gear
- ● Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring
- ● Element Control Mobile App provides wireless remote control of hardware via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- ● Works with Apogee Control - Optional desktop hardware remote control (Sold separately)
- ● Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support - Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
|Short Description||12x14 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 4 mic preamp, 75dB of gain low distortion and world-class AD/DA conversion|
|Demo in Store||No|
|AD Resolution||24-bit /192kHz|
|Total I/O||12-in 14-out|
|Analogue Inputs||4 Combo (XLR/Jack)|
|Analogue Outputs||6 (2 XLR Out, 2 Stereo Headphone Jack)|
|Digital Inputs||8 ADAT Optical|
|Digital Outputs||8 ADAT Optical|
|Clock I/O||Apogee Word Clock I/O|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £1,488.00 Ex. VAT: £1,240.00
Inc. VAT: £578.00 Ex. VAT: £481.67
Inc. VAT: £144.00 Ex. VAT: £120.00
Inc. VAT: £17.00 Ex. VAT: £14.17
Inc. VAT: £2,059.00 Ex. VAT: £1,715.83