Apogee Element 88
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Element 88 is a 16x16 Thunderbolt audio interface using the best technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove.
The Apogee Element 88 includes eight mic preamps with Apogees' Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture that dynamically optimises the gain up to 75dB to provide superior bandwidth and low distortion.
Using high-quality AD/DA conversion, the Apogee Elements delivers unmatched clarity and definition making recording and mixing decisions far easier and improving the quality of your music. The included Word Clock also provides Apogee's superior clocking technology ensuring your digital audio system performs at is best.
In addition to excellent sound quality, the Element 88 provides incredible low-latency performance thanks to the use of Thunderbolt drivers which provides a latency of 1.41 round-trip and rock-solid stability. Furthermore, Apogee's Direct Memory Access technology allows you to run far more plug-ins and monitoring through your DAW even at low buffer settings delivering power and speed.
The Element 88 comes with a powerful control software ecosystem including apps for your Mac and iOS device for input type, input and output levels and five different low-latency mixers. An optional USB Apogee Control Hardware remote is also available separately and can configure a broad range of settings.
Apogee Element 88 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features:
- ● 16 IN x 16 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box
- ● AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit
- ● 8 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices (4 XLR inputs, 4 combination inputs)
- ● 8 analog outputs (2 balanced L/R XLR outputs, 2 balanced 1/4” outputs, 2 1/4” stereo headphone outputs)
- ● Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance (1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting)
- ● Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Optical OUT: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
- ● Word Clock IN/OUT via BNC connections for syncing with other digital audio gear
- ● Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring
- ● Element Control Mobile App provides wireless remote control of hardware via iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- ● Works with Apogee Control - Optional desktop hardware remote control (Sold separately)
- ● Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support - Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
|Short Description||The Apogee Element 88 is a 16x16 Thunderbolt audio interface using the best technology found in the Symphony I/O, Ensemble and Groove.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||16 input, 16 outputs|
|Digital Inputs||8 ADAT|
|Digital Outputs||8 ADAT|
|Clock I/O||Apogee Word Clock I/O|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £16.00 Ex. VAT: £13.33
Inc. VAT: £119.00 Ex. VAT: £99.17
Inc. VAT: £1,075.00 Ex. VAT: £895.83
£360.00Inc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
Inc. VAT: £990.00 Ex. VAT: £825.00