Apogee Ensemble and Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Audio Interface is a 30x34 I/O Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac-based systems offering Apogee’s legendary 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion. The Apogee Ensemble brings the best of Apogee’s technology found on the Symphony, Duet and Quartet and adds the power of Thunderbolt Technology into an extremely powerful and versatile audio interface, ideal for recording, mixing and mastering.
The Ensemble offers a latency round-trip of 1.1ms, below that of any all-in-one audio interface and features eight mic preamps using Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain circuitry delivering up to 75dB of gain. Two front panel Guitar I/O are also included featuring class A JFET inputs and dual mode re-amp outputs. Built-in talkback microphone is included and two independent headphone outputs are also included.
Physical I/Os include eight mic inputs with input 1 to 4 on combo Jack-XLR connectors and Insert Send and Return on input 1 and 2 and two HI-Z inputs at the front. 10 analogue outputs including output 1 and 2 on Jack connectors and 3 to 10 on D-Sub. Digital I/O includes 16 Channel I/O optical via ADAT, S/PDIF I/O and Word Clock for a total of 30 inputs and 34 outputs. The proprietary Thunderbolt 2 Audio drivers and ESS Sabre 32 DAC deliver full 32-bit playback as well as unparalleled low-latency performance of 1.1ms at 96kHz/32 buffer.
In addition, the Ensemble uses a Core Audio-optimised hardware DMA Engine which frees CPU from your mac which can be used to run your sessions more smoothly. The black front panel, a departure from the silver and later white designs by Apogee, include two of the unmistakable OLED displays which can be set to show levels and settings, as well as four assignable buttons which can be assigned to control Talkback, output settings including monitor selection, mute, dim, and sum to mono.
The Ensemble comes with Apogee’s Maestro software which offers complete control over input and output settings. The Ensemble works with any Core-audio compliant DAW including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and many more.
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt main features:
- • Thunderbolt 2 Mac audio interface
- • 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- • 2 front panel Guitar I/O channels with class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- • 16 analogue outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- • Proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and ESS Sabre32 DAC offer full 32-bit playback
- • Groundbreaking low latency performance (1.1 ms round trip @ 96kHz/32 buffer)
- • Core Audio-optimised hardware DMA Engine frees your Mac CPU
- • 2 high-resolution OLED displays show levels and settings
- • Input select buttons and controller knob for selection of parameters and settings
- • 4 assignable buttons to control
- • Talkback mic (built-in or external)
- • Output settings such as speaker set selection, mute, dim, sum to mono
- • Complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- • AD/DA conversion for recording up to 24-bit/192kHz
- • Works with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core Audio compliant Mac applications
Avid Pro Tools HD Software with Annual Subscription gives you access to the full version of Pro Tools HD and all available upgrades for 12 months. Your subscription license expires after 12 months so you will need to renew before the end of this term if you wish continue using Pro Tools HD. Alternatively, you can buy a perpetual licence that gives you continued use of Pro Tool HD after 12 months.
Avid Pro Tools 12 HD is a powerful DAW for music and broadcast engineers providing the tools to compose, record, edit and mix audio.
Used by professionals all over the world Avid Pro Tools 12 goes even further in letting achieve the best possible results in your work by enhancing the whole collaboration aspect working in audio with the Avid Cloud Collaboration platform directly integrated seamlessly inside your DAW of choice. You can now create and share your work with like-minded artists in real-time as well as offline collaboration directly from inside your DAW. The Cloud Collaboration also lets you save and access your work anywhere from different platforms.
Pro Tools 12 also comes with Annual Upgrade Plan which includes free upgrades throughout the duration of the support cover. In addition to free updates, the support plan gives you access to 24/7 access to the Customer Care team to help you get the support you require at any time.
In addition to the new Avid Cloud Collaboration, a new Avid Marketplace lets you gain exposure and sell your work by publishing session files, stereo mixdowns or stems directly from your Pro Tools session. Combined with a new online Artist Community, which lets you create a connection with the audio community, share your work publicly or privately and even sell your work.
In addition to the collaborative aspect of creation, Pro Tools 12 is also a powerful platform in its own right. Its superior Hardware integration and Avid Audio Engine and 64-bit performance give far more processing power than previously available. Also included are great features such as Quick Punch Loop recording and a raft of high-quality virtual instruments. Editing is also a doddle with Elastic Time and Pitch, Offline plug-in rendering and more. Pro Tools Automatic Delay Compensation and great plugins also make for a great mixing platform, which combined to Avid’s Pro mixing controls surfaces provide an elegant and incredibly efficient workflow.
Pro Tools 12 HD and Avid Support Main Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media production workflows
- Utilise up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
|Short Description||30x34 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Apogee’s legendary conversion and 1.1ms round trip latency. Includes 12-months Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription|
|Demo in Store||No|
|AD Resolution||24-bit / 192kHz|
|Total I/O||30 x 34|
|Analogue Inputs||4x XLR/TRS Combo, 2x 1/4" ( Balanced Inserts), 4x XLR (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (DI)|
|Analogue Outputs||2x 1/4" (Monitor), 8x DB-25, 2x 1/4" (Headphones), 2x 1/4" (DI)|
|Digital Inputs||2x ADAT (Optical), 1x S/PDIF (Coax)|
|Digital Outputs||2x ADAT (Optical), 1x S/PDIF (Coax)|
|Clock I/O||BNC Word Clock|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items