Apogee Quartet and Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Quartet is a desktop professional audio interface for iOS and Mac platforms featuring Apogee’s legendary AD/DA conversion.
The Apogee Quartet features 4 combo line/mic inputs featuring Apogee’s latest low-noise preamps capable of delivering stunning and extremely dynamic recordings. With up to 75dB of gain and phantom power, the Apogee Quartet’s preamps can easily accommodate any microphones including ribbon and condenser mics. The Apogee Quartet features 6 balanced line outputs for flexible routing options such as 5.1 surround or up to 3 monitors to check your mixes on different systems.
The Quartet also features Apogee’s legendary and pristine AD/DA converters, allowing you to record up to 24-bit/192kHz for unrivalled sound quality and clarity. The Quartet also features 8 digital I/O via ADAT S/MUX for connecting additional preamps or digital equipment. In addition, the Apogee Quartet boasts a new USB-A port allowing for the connection of a USB MIDI keyboard or controller.
With the latest firmware upgrade, the Apogee Quartet is now compatible with iPhone and iPad offering a great sounding multi i/o portable solution to record ideas anywhere.
Apogee Quartet Audio Interface for iOS and Mac Overview
- • Best-in-class sound quality with Apogee AD/DA converters
- • 4 Analogue Inputs with world-class mic preamps
- • Monitor control - up to 3 speaker sets
- • USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
- • ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
- • MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- • 8 Analog Outputs: 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level and 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- • 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays
- • Controller knob
- • 6 touch-pads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- • 3 assignable touch-pads
- • Compatible with iOS and Mac Platforms
- • Quartet works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- • Made in the USA
Avid Pro Tools HD Software with Annual Subscription gives you access to the full version of Pro Tools HD and all available upgrades for 12 months. Your subscription license expires after 12 months so you will need to renew before the end of this term if you wish continue using Pro Tools HD. Alternatively, you can buy a perpetual licence that gives you continued use of Pro Tool HD after 12 months.
Avid Pro Tools 12 HD is a powerful DAW for music and broadcast engineers providing the tools to compose, record, edit and mix audio.
Used by professionals all over the world Avid Pro Tools 12 goes even further in letting achieve the best possible results in your work by enhancing the whole collaboration aspect working in audio with the Avid Cloud Collaboration platform directly integrated seamlessly inside your DAW of choice. You can now create and share your work with like-minded artists in real-time as well as offline collaboration directly from inside your DAW. The Cloud Collaboration also lets you save and access your work anywhere from different platforms.
Pro Tools 12 also comes with Annual Upgrade Plan which includes free upgrades throughout the duration of the support cover. In addition to free updates, the support plan gives you access to 24/7 access to the Customer Care team to help you get the support you require at any time.
In addition to the new Avid Cloud Collaboration, a new Avid Marketplace lets you gain exposure and sell your work by publishing session files, stereo mixdowns or stems directly from your Pro Tools session. Combined with a new online Artist Community, which lets you create a connection with the audio community, share your work publicly or privately and even sell your work.
In addition to the collaborative aspect of creation, Pro Tools 12 is also a powerful platform in its own right. Its superior Hardware integration and Avid Audio Engine and 64-bit performance give far more processing power than previously available. Also included are great features such as Quick Punch Loop recording and a raft of high-quality virtual instruments. Editing is also a doddle with Elastic Time and Pitch, Offline plug-in rendering and more. Pro Tools Automatic Delay Compensation and great plugins also make for a great mixing platform, which combined to Avid’s Pro mixing controls surfaces provide an elegant and incredibly efficient workflow.
Pro Tools 12 HD and Avid Support Main Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media production workflows
- Utilise up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
|Short Description||Professional Audio Interface for Mac & iOS with 4 high quality preamps, 6 line outs, ADAT I/O, & Apogee’s legendary AD/DA converters. Includes 12 Months Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||12-in 8 Out|
|Digital Inputs||8 ADAT / SMUX|
|MIDI I/O||MIDI input (USB-A type connector)|