Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16x16 Analog MODULE
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 16x16 module provides 16 Analogue I/O for your Symphony I/O MkII.
The Apogee Symphony I/O 16x16mkII boasts the most refined analogue-to-digital conversion with an ultra transparent analogue path with fully differential op-amps. A Dual Sum AD stage provides two conversion stage before being summed, offering lowest distortion and superior dynamic range.
The DA stage now sports a more powerful and robust analogue output driver powered by a low impedance and high current circuit. This allows the equipment connected such as vintage gear, retaining the integrity and punch f the original audio, uses the driving of any input with no decrease in performance no matter what load.
Apogee Symphony I/O 16x16 MkII Module Main Features:
- INPUTS Analog IN:16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Connect microphones via external mic preamps
- Connect guitars via DI boxes or external mic preamps
- Connect keyboards directly to Symphony I/O
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Performance: 44.1kHz - 192kHz Latency = 1.8 Milliseconds at 96kHz
- Computer: Mac Pro/Intel
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7.4 or greater
- Control: Maestro over USB
- Software: Logic Pro, Pro Tools 9 or greater, Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Any Core Audio application
|Short Description||Provides 16 Analogue I/O of truly high-end digital audio conversion.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products