Apogee Symphony 2x6 Module
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Symphony 2x6 module provides 2x6 channels of analogue I/O and 8 channels of digital I/O.
The Apogee Symphony 2x6 module’s analogue I/O includes two analogue line inputs over XLR and 6 analogue line outputs accessible via DB25. On the digital side, the Apogee 2x6 also includes 8 channels I/O over ADAT or S/MUX, 2 channels of S/PDIF and 2 channels of AES/EBU.
This setup is ideal small setups like mastering or overdub recordings.
Apogee Symphony 2x6 module Main Features:
- Add more analog and digital I/O to your Symphony I/O interface
- Two line inputs on XLR, six line outputs on D-Sub
- Optical inputs and outputs for ADAT and SMUX
- 2 x RCA and Optical jacks for S/PDIF I/O
- Ideal for small-format applications like mastering and overdub recording
|Short Description||Provides 2x6 channels of analogue I/O and 8 channels of digital I/O|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products