Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8x8+8MP with Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Symphony I/O 8x8+8MP MkII is a 8-in 8-out with 8-channel mic preamp, modular AD/DA and thunderbolt audio interface using Apogee’s latest AD/DA conversion and intuitive touchscreen display.
The Apogee Symphony I/O MkII is designed to deliver high-quality and professional sound for audio recording, mixing and mastering applications and has been used to provide outstanding audio to engineers and producers worldwide.
This modular AD/DA is highly configurable and comes with connectivity to three platforms, Thunderbolt, Pro Tools and Waves SoundGrid. Two new modules can also be used to provide improved analogue to digital and digital to analogue conversion.The new DA stage features a high current and low impedance circuit, which ensure no decrease in performance regardless of the load, preserving fidelity and punch. Using the latest ESS Sabre32 32-bit Hyperstream, DAC with Time Domain Jitter eliminator provides impressively low THD+N resulting in a dramatic dynamic range of up to 129dB. It also provides true audio fidelity and transparency.
A brand new front panel with touch screen provide access to essential I/O functionality and monitoring levels as well as mic pre gain or a way to calibrate your Symphony I/O mkII. The high resolution TFT display provides all the visual feedback critical for recording and monitoring of up to 64 channels of I/O as well as signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and soft limit.
Apogee Symphony I/O 8x8+8MP MkII Main Features:
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Includes 8x8 and 8channel mic pre I/O card
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Avid Pro Tools HD Software with Annual Subscription gives you access to the full version of Pro Tools HD and all available upgrades for 12 months. Your subscription license expires after 12 months so you will need to renew before the end of this term if you wish continue using Pro Tools HD. Alternatively, you can buy a perpetual licence that gives you continued use of Pro Tool HD after 12 months.
Avid Pro Tools 12 HD is a powerful DAW for music and broadcast engineers providing the tools to compose, record, edit and mix audio.
Used by professionals all over the world Avid Pro Tools 12 goes even further in letting achieve the best possible results in your work by enhancing the whole collaboration aspect working in audio with the Avid Cloud Collaboration platform directly integrated seamlessly inside your DAW of choice. You can now create and share your work with like-minded artists in real-time as well as offline collaboration directly from inside your DAW. The Cloud Collaboration also lets you save and access your work anywhere from different platforms.
Pro Tools 12 also comes with Annual Upgrade Plan which includes free upgrades throughout the duration of the support cover. In addition to free updates, the support plan gives you access to 24/7 access to the Customer Care team to help you get the support you require at any time.
In addition to the new Avid Cloud Collaboration, a new Avid Marketplace lets you gain exposure and sell your work by publishing session files, stereo mixdowns or stems directly from your Pro Tools session. Combined with a new online Artist Community, which lets you create a connection with the audio community, share your work publicly or privately and even sell your work.
In addition to the collaborative aspect of creation, Pro Tools 12 is also a powerful platform in its own right. Its superior Hardware integration and Avid Audio Engine and 64-bit performance give far more processing power than previously available. Also included are great features such as Quick Punch Loop recording and a raft of high-quality virtual instruments. Editing is also a doddle with Elastic Time and Pitch, Offline plug-in rendering and more. Pro Tools Automatic Delay Compensation and great plugins also make for a great mixing platform, which combined to Avid’s Pro mixing controls surfaces provide an elegant and incredibly efficient workflow.
Pro Tools 12 HD and Avid Support Main Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media production workflows
- Utilise up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
|Short Description||Includes Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 8x8+8MP and Pro Tools HD Annual Subscription recording software.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £2,059.00 Ex. VAT: £1,715.83
Inc. VAT: £1,429.00 Ex. VAT: £1,190.83
Inc. VAT: £319.00 Ex. VAT: £265.83
Inc. VAT: £1,999.00 Ex. VAT: £1,665.83
Inc. VAT: £1,299.00 Ex. VAT: £1,082.50