Apogee The Groove Digital Audio Converter and Headphone Amp
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Apogee Groove is a portable high-quality 24-bit/192kHz USB digital-to-analogue converter and headphone amp designed to provide high-quality audio to your headphones.
The Apogee Groove uses the same high-quality audio technology used in recording studios all over the world. Groove connects directly to your PC or Mac via USB and to your headphones or powered speakers via its mini-jack socket. Groove is ideal for referencing your library or reveals all the beauty of your high-resolution digital audio files, the detail and clarity of your iTunes Library or streaming services.
One of the main challenges of headphone amps is to match the wide array of headphones with different impedances. To remedy this, Groove uses a truly revolutionary approach called Constant Current Drive which dynamically smoothes out frequency non-linearities. Groove also uses a Quad Sum DAC design which uses 4 digital-to-analogue converters per channel in order to achieve the highest dynamic range with the lowest Total Harmonic Distortion.
Apogee Groove USB DAC and Headphone Amp Features:
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Constant Current Drive™, Ultra-smooth frequency response for any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Max output level: 225mW into 30 Ohm
- Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication
- Powered by USB
- Top panel buttons for adjusting output level and muting
- Compact and portable (95mm H x 30mm W x 16mm T)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA
|Short Description||Portable high-quality 24-bit/192kHz USB digital-to-analogue converter and headphone amp designed to provide high-quality audio to your headphones.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products