Arturia BeatStep Pro Analogue Step Sequencer and Controller
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Arturia BeatStep Pro is a powerful, compact hardware step sequencer and pad controller designed to control software instruments, analogue and digital synthesizers, drum machines and more.
The Arturia BeatStep Pro can be used for entire performances thanks to its two melodic sequencers and its drum sequencer combined with the ability to use the pad to trigger new sequences. The two melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making the BeatStep Pro one of the most powerful step sequencer available. In addition the drum sequencer lets you sequence 16 different tracks which can be recorded in real-time like on MPCs or by using the step buttons for a true recreation of working with drum machines.
A controller mode lets you trigger clips in your favourite DAW or play a drum module or adjust parameters. A raft of effects have also been included to push the performance to the next level, including a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and more hand controls.
BeatStep Pro is designed to integrate into your setup very easily and features a raft of connectivity including USB, MIDI in/out, CV/Gate, Clock in/out, which means that it can accommodate any type of studio setup.
Arturia BeatStep Pro Hardware Step Sequencer Features:
- 2 monophonic step sequencers: Up to 64 steps per sequence; Note, velocity and gate time settings per step; Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad); MIDI controller mode; Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads; Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16×2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- Connectivity includes: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
|Short Description||Powerful, compact hardware step sequencer and pad controller designed to control software instruments, analogue and digital synthesizers, drum machines and more|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%