Arturia Keylab 61 USB Controller Keyboard
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Arturia Keylab 61 is a high spec’d, professional MIDI controller keyboard with a 61 semi-weighted keys, encoders, switches and 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads.
The Arturia Keylab includes the highly regarded Analog Lab software with an impressive 5000 synths sounds included taken directly from Arturia’s classic synths such as the mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600V, Prophet V, SEM-V and the Jupiter-8V. All presets are clearly sorted to let you find your perfect sound in no time at all. In addition, the Keylab 61 lets you control the presets of the any of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers series.
More than a controller the Keylab 61 is a true musical instrument geared towards ultimate expressive performance with velocity and aftertouch. The ideal integration between software and hardware means that you won’t need to use your mouse and work as you would on a real hardware synthesizer.
A Multi-mode lets you layer sounds together as well as including rich and beautiful effects. A Layer/Split function and Chord mode will also help you to focus on composition and performance. Should you need to; the Keylab 61 can also be made to control different software too.
The USB MIDI controller is in a league of its own with a metal top and bottom chassis and wood side panels, high quality controllers, faders and pads.
Arturia Keylab comes with a MIDI Control Center software which lets you edit your presets parameters to match your favourite plug-in or DAW settings. With Analog Lab, you can quick and easy editing and customising of your presets. It is compatible with most DAWs such as Steinberg Cubase, Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, Presonus Studio One, on PC or Mac.
Arturia Keylab 61 overview:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting so you quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61.
Hardware Specifications :
- Keyboard: 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Ultra-thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 791x298x70 mm - Net weight : 6.5 Kg
|Short Description||High spec’d, professional MIDI controller keyboard with a 61 semi-weighted keys, encoders, switches and 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Number of Pads||No|
|Number of Encoders||No|
|Number of Sliders/Faders||No|
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%