Arturia Microbrute SE Analogue Synthesizer
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Arturia MicroBrute SE is a limited edition monophonic analogue synthesizer based on the extremely compact and powerful MicroBrute.
The Arturia MicroBrute SE uses the same analogue circuitry as the flagship Arturia MiniBrute that will take your sound to new heights, via an impressive range of connections using MIDI, USB, CV/GATE.
Part of the MicroBrute awesome sound is down to the unique VOC architecture, which provides the ability to mix different waveforms in variable amounts. This VCO design offers an unprecedented level of sound design. Other features include individual wave modifiers assigned to each waveform such as Overtone, Metalizer and Ultrasaw producing a wider tonal range. The newly redesigned Overtone sub-oscillator adds an octave under the root note and enables you to pitch a 5th above, creating a more complex harmonic sound and resulting in a thicker, warmer lead sound. The Metalizer allows you to produce a complex jagged waveform redesigned from a basic square wave, resulting in a rich harmonic texture. The Ultrasaw adds two phase-shifted sawtooth signal to the original thus creating a thicker sound. All three wave-modifiers can either be controlled via the Mod Matrix, LFO or Envelope.
The MicroBrute modulation section allows for complex manipulation with its powerful LFO feature alongside its standard ADSR Envelope that can be routed to any function of the synth via the innovative Mod Matrix. This clever arrangement also allows external synths to control functionalities of the MicroBrute SE. Stackable jack cables are now included opening up a wide range of sonic capabilities, including the ability to use LFO and the Envelope alongside each routed from a single modulation source, like for example controlling the Metalizer with the LFO and Mod Wheel.
The MicroBrute houses an updated version of the legendary multimode Steiner-Park Filter, that is highly versatile, offering a Lowpass, bandpass and high-pass modes, which has made this boutique filter a very popular design throughout the last four decades. It features a wider range of cut off and resonance approved by Nyle Steiner himself.
Heavily influenced by the famous Korg MS20 Synthesizer, the Brute factor creates a feedback loop and also alters the filter characteristics to provide gradual depth and roundness or uncontrollable raspy/grungy feedback sounds. The Brute Factor can be used with external sources via the rear panel such as Guitars and synths. In fact several functions of the MicroBrute can be used to process external audio including the filter and final output stages such as VCA and Envelope. In addition, the MicroBrute features an extremely flexible Step Sequencer with up to 64 steps for each of the eight different available sequences that can be stored on its internal memory board.
Connections available on the MicroBrute include MIDI/USB port controlling the MIDI notes, modwheel, pitch bend and also MIDI clock. A 5 Pin DIN MIDI input enables the MicroBrute to be used as a sound module expanding on its 25 mini keys. MicroBrute also has CV/Gate connectivity using the standard 1Volt per octave format found in most modern modular synthesizers. Users can add a vast amount of functionality using the MicroBrute SE’s sequencer keyboard, envelope and LFO to their modular synthesizers.
Arturia MicroBrute Analogue Synthesizer Specs:
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass)
- Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer (Overtone, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, audio in (on rear panel))
- ‘Overtone’ sub oscillator/5th generator
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating fat sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO with 3 waveforms (Sine, Sawtooth, Square)
- LFO clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- ADSR Envelope Generator
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note minikey keyboard
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range via software)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In jacks: Pitch, Filter, sub-harmonics, pulse width, metalizer, saw animator
- CV Out jacks: pitch, envelope, LFO
- MIDI Inwith 5 pin DIN connector
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output
- Full Function step sequencer :
- 8 memories
- up to 64 steps per memory
- tap tempo
- rate control
- step divisions (via software)
- trigger modes (via software)
- MIDI Sync
- Steel bottom panel
- 12V DC 1A power supply
|Short Description||Limited edition monophonic analogue synthesizer based on the extremely compact and powerful MicroBrute.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £245.00 Ex. VAT: £204.17
Inc. VAT: £318.00 Ex. VAT: £265.00
Inc. VAT: £585.00 Ex. VAT: £487.50
Inc. VAT: £1,320.00 Ex. VAT: £1,100.00
Inc. VAT: £1,099.00 Ex. VAT: £915.83