ATC SCM25A Pro (Pair)
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The first compact 3-way in the range, the ATC SCM25A Pro had a tough brief to live up to - big enough to sound like its larger ATC brothers, but small enough for nearfield and outdoor broadcast work. Hence the compact 3-way design.
Using the renowned ATC 75mm soft-dome driver for the mids, a hand-built 7" paper-cone driver for the bass end and a 25mm soft-dome tweeter were obviously steps in the right direction. To make the ATC SCM25A Pro active meant installing a 235W Class A/B to power it all along effortlessly and give you the exemplary performance that you expect from ATC.
Having been making speakers for several decades ATC have always moved with the times, delivering quality audio wherever it is required. After supplying the best PA speakers for the world's biggest acts in the early days of the Acoustic Transducer Company, ATC moved into amp production and reference monitors - it is this restless commitment to perfection that made it decide to create its first compact 3-way studio monitor and offer it to you, the ATC SCM25A Pro.
ATC SCM25A Pro Overview
• 25mm neodymium soft dome tweeter.
• ATC hand built 3˝/75mm soft dome mid driver.
• ATC hand built 7˝/175mm carbon-paper cone bass driver.
• On-board grounded source 235W class A/B 3-way amplifier.
• Compact size with high output and low cut-off frequency.
• 19˝ rack mountable.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 25mm soft dome, Mid 75mm soft dome, LF 164mm short-coil carbon paper cone
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 74Hz-17kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 47Hz-22kHz
• Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 109dB
• Audio Input: Rear panel mounted female xlr (pin 2 +)
• Input Sensitivity: 1V rms (ref. full output)
• Input Sensitivity Trim: 0dB to -6dB/1V – 2V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output Power: Bass 150W rms, Mid 60W rms, High 25W rms
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5Khz
• Crossover Filters: 4th order critically damped with phase compensations
• Low Frequency Boost: 0dB to +3dB at 40Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 264 x 430 x 369mm (10.4˝ x 16.9˝ x 14.5˝). Handles add an 39mm/1.5″ to depth.
• Weight: 30kg / 66lbs (per cabinet)
|Short Description||3-way Compact Active.|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Type||Nearfield / Midfield|
|LF Driver Size||7"|
|Horizontal or Vertical||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%