- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Audeze LCD-3 high-performance headphones deliver an uncompromising, high-resolution audio experience with unrivalled bass extension, superb highs and detailed midrange available.
The LCD-3 are Audeze’s flagship headphones using an innovative, patented Fazor technology designed to improve clarity, focus and holographic imaging. The Fazor elements are placed outside the magnet structures surrounding the LOTUS diaphragm. Their purpose is to guide and manage how the vibration around the magnets flows, focusing the sound much further and reducing smearing. The result is a much more transparent and detailed sound with superior phase and transient response, and diminished ringing.
An all new LOTUS diaphragm is made of a special alloy to improve conductive traces and lower distortion. The LCD-3 has a thinner planar magnetic diaphragm which is then controlled by a more efficient magnetic structure, resulting in a much improved transient response.
The earcups are made from hand-selected Zebrano wood with lambskin leather of leather-free microsuede material. Specially-crafted foam is used inside the earpads to provide the most firmness and best acoustic balance.
The Audeze LCD-3 are the perfect headphones for record producers, mixing and mastering engineers who are uncompromising on sound.
Audeze LCD-3 Open-back Headphones Overview:
- Planar Magnetic Transducers.
- Custom designed Zebra wood (zebrano) earcups.
- Specially designed lambskin leather earpads.
- Left and right transducers have matched sensitivity and frequency response within +/- 0.5dB.
- Specially designed self- closing, acoustically transparent magnetic structure with highest grade Neodymium magnets.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20KHz, usable high frequency extension 50KHz.
- Distortion: less than 1% even at full output.
- Impedance: 50Ohms, nominal
- Maximum diaphragm excursion: 2.5mm p- p
- Efficiency: 93dB/1mW – Maximum output: 133dB, 15W
- Transducer active diaphragm area: 6.17 sq. in.
- Input cable: Custom cable with mini XLR connectors
- Weight: 550g, without cable.
The Audeze LCD-3 Comes with:
- ADZ6SE Cable (single-ended 1/4"): 1/4” TRS to 2x4-pin mini XLR
- ADZ6B4 Cable (balanced 4-pin): 4-pin XLR to 2x4-pin mini XLR
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter
- Wood care kit
- Ruggedized travel case
- Manual and Warranty documents
|Stock status indication||USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS|
|Short Description||High-performance headphones with unique Fazor technology to deliver, superior clarity and transient accuracy.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Fit Style||Circumaural (Around the Ear)|
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 50kHz|
|Sensitivity||102dB / 1mW|
|Connector Type||1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable,|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £108.00 Ex. VAT: £90.00
Inc. VAT: £1,758.00 Ex. VAT: £1,465.00
Inc. VAT: £3,930.00 Ex. VAT: £3,275.00
Inc. VAT: £3,360.00 Ex. VAT: £2,800.00
Inc. VAT: £179.00 Ex. VAT: £149.17