Audio Maintenance ezHLF3 Passive Filter
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Audio Maintenance ezHLF-3 is a faithful recreation of the legendary Pultec HLF-3 Passive filters.
The Audio Maintenance ezHLF-3 comprises of a wide ranging HPF and LPF passive filters designed to remove rumble, hum, hiss and harmonic distortion while retaining the important content.
The ezHLF-3 features a 12dB/oct low and high pass filters covering important frequencies ranging from 50Hz all the way up to 2kHz for the High-pass filter and 1.5kHz to 15kHz for the Low-pass filters. Those frequencies were carefully selected to remove unwanted frequencies, but also to create special effects such as the ubiquitous “telephone” effect.
Audio Maintenance ezHLF-3 Passive EQ Overview:
- Recreation of the legendary Pultec HLF-3 Passive Filters
- Single-channel 2U unit
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Powerful filters to remove unwanted frequencies or for special effects.
|Short Description||Audio Maintenance ezHLF3 Passive Filter|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products