The Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors are shielded studio reference monitors ideal for nearfield monitoring and meterbridge location.
Inspired by the famous passive Auratone nearfield monitors, the Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors took that initial concept - a high performing nearfield reference monitor - and improved it. Avantone started with the casing to improve on the density and resonance characteristics by enlarging the driver in the Avantone Passive MixCubes to 5.25", improving the cone materials along the way and then set about bringing the handy little speakers into the present day.
The result are the striking Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors, which retain all the charm and usefulness of their ancestors but look better and more importantly are better built, better sounding - and better able to cope with the demands of the digital age, too.
Intended to give you the option of checking the balance of your mixes or hearing them on speakers other than your main monitors - to experience what your music sounds on a car-radio or someone else's stereo, the Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors do just that. With a set of Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors, you can now get totally realistic about your sounds.
Avantone Passive MixCube Monitors in Cream (Pair) Overview:
• System Type -Dynamic Shielded Full-Range Pair
• Frequency Response - 90Hz - 17,000Hz (useful musical range)
• Impedance - Nominal 8 ohms
• SPL / Sensitivity - 93dB @ 1w / 1 meter
• Recommended Power - From 10-200 watts
• Driver - 5.25" cast aluminum frame
• Cabinet sealed / 18mm MDF / Dacron acoustical stuffing
• Inputs - 3-way CE rated plastic encased metal binding posts (accepts up to 12-gauge wire, spade lugs, dual banana plugs)
• Weight - 6 lbs 11 oz (per speaker)
• Dimensions - 165mm x 165mm x 165mm (6 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" in)