Avid Pro Tools Annual Subscription gives you access to the full version of Pro Tools and all available upgrades for 12 months. Your subscription license expires after 12 months so you will need to renew before the end of this term if you wish continue using Pro Tools”. Alternatively, you can buy a perpetual licence that gives you continued use of Pro Tool after 12 months.
Now available to authorize with or without an iLOK usb key. More info : https://www.pro-tools-expert.com/home-page/2018/1/26/how-to-use-pro-tools-without-an-ilok-pro-tools-2018
Avid Pro Tools 12 is a powerful DAW for music and broadcast engineers providing the tools to compose, record, edit and mix audio.
Used by professionals all over the world Avid Pro Tools 12 goes even further in letting achieve the best possible results in your work by enhancing the whole collaboration aspect working in audio with the Avid Cloud Collaboration platform directly integrated seamlessly inside your DAW of choice. You can now create and share your work with like-minded artists in real time as well as offline collaboration directly from inside your DAW. The Cloud Collaboration also lets you save and access your work anywhere from different platform.
Avid Pro Tools Annual Subscription [9935-71827-00] includes free upgrades throughout the duration of the support cover. In addition to free upgrades, the support plan gives you access to 24/7 access to the Customer Care team to help you get the support you require at any time.
In addition to the new Avid Cloud Collaboration, a new Avid Marketplace lets you gain exposure and sell your work by publishing session files, stereo mixdowns or stems directly from your Pro Tools session. Combined with a new online Artist Community, which lets you create connection with the audio community, share your work publicly or privately and even sell your work.
In addition to the collaborative aspect of creation, Pro Tools 12 is also a powerful platform in its own right with its superior Hardware integration and Avid Audio Engine and 64-bit performance giving far more processing power than previously available as well as great features such as Quick Punch Loop recording, A raft of high quality virtual instruments. Editing is also a doddle with Elastic Time and Pitch, Offline plug-in rendering and more. Pro Tools Automatic Delay Compensation and great plugins also make for a great mixing platform, which combined to Avid’s Pro mixing controls surfaces provide an elegant and incredibly efficient workflow.
Pro Tools 12 and Avid Support Main Features:
• Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
• 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
• Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
• Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources, and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
• Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
• Utilize up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
• Over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
• Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
• Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
• Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
• Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
• Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
• Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
|Short Description||DAW Software with 64-bit Architecture, Faster-than-real-time Bounce, and Avid Cloud Collaboration - Mac/PC AAX Native as well as 12 months of Annual Upgrade Plan. iLok Required.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|