Avid Pro Tools Dock Control Surface
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Avid Pro Tools Dock is a EUCON control surface integrating the Pro Tools Control free iPad App.
Used with an iPad, the Avid Pro Tools Dock provides the advanced touchscreen features of the S6. This hybrid system brings the advantages of hardware and software workflows. Physical controls include eight soft knobs designed to control parameters of a focused channel. Focusing a channel is done by touching the long-throw fader. When using the Dock a new Super Channel View is added to the Control app. The eight soft keys will below the iPad map to the soft keys on the iPad.
This powerful and improved hybrid redefines the possibilities offered by a controller. The Pro Tools Dock can work on its own (with an iPad) but can also complement an Pro Tools S3 controller. This opens up a whole range of possibilities that were only available on the S6 before.
Avid Pro Tools Dock Main Features:
- Eucon control surface powered by the Pro Tools Control iPad App
- Advanced Touchscreen features found on the S6 Console
- Soft knob to control Focused channel parameters (EQ, Dynamics, Pan, Sends)
- New Super channel View on Pro Tools Control App when used with Pro Tools Dock (or S3) controller
|Short Description||EUCON control surface integrating the Pro Tools Control free iPad App. Provides Advanced touchscreen features of the S6|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Number of Faders||No|
|Number of Knobs||No|
|Number of Soft Keys||No|
- Related items / Alternative products