Avid Pro Tools Quartet Subscription [9935-65937-00]
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Avid Pro Tools Quartet Subscription offers the best combination of software and hardware with the highly popular Pro Tools software and the finest AD/DA conversion offered by the Apogee Quartet audio interface.
The Avid Pro Tools Quartet Subscription is designed for musicians, engineers, sound designers looking for outstanding sound quality and a powerful platform for their Mac or PC-based systems. It includes the industry-leading Pro Tools software and Apogee’s 12 x 8 audio interface rebranded Pro Tools Quartet allowing musicians, producers, and sound engineers to create professional work.
With Pro Tools Software, you have all the tools you need to compose, record, play, practice, record, edit and master on a platform compatible with all the biggest studios in the world. Pro Tools offers a wide range of tools and solutions to benefit modern day producers with improved workflows, superior audio and video engines and 64-bit performance. Over 60 AAX plug-ins are included covering virtual instruments, effects, utilities and more.
In addition to the industry-leading software, the Pro Tools Quartet brings Apogee’s legendary sound quality to Windows for the first time and includes the EUCON Pro Tools IO Control software allowing for direct control of recording and monitoring directly via the software or with the Avid Artist Series controllers. The Pro Tools Quartet delivers the same integration with Pro Tools as any other Avid Audio Interface.
The Avid Pro Tools Quartet is road-ready built from die-cast aluminium and scratch resistant display panel providing a robust chassis for when on the road. Its compact size is also easy to fit on a desktop of in a bag for when on the road.
Avid Pro Tools Quartet Subscription Desktop Recording System Overview:
- Get all of the tools you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with turbocharged 64-bit performance and dynamic host processing
- Compose stunning music using a wide range of virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools
- Record vocals, guitars, and other instrument performances in high-resolution audio
- Edit and enhance tracks with Elastic Time, Elastic Pitch, and a host of other coveted tools
- Mix sessions to perfection, with precision, using powerful automation tools and AAX plug-ins
- Play HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline, making it easy to create, edit, and mix stereo sound for music videos or audio post productions
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios around the world
- Record and monitor up to 12 inputs and 8 outputs simultaneously:
- 12x8 up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution
- 4x8 up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Experience the difference of Apogee’s legendary sound quality:
- Premium A/D and D/A conversion render every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision
- Dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original
- Selectable Soft Limit® protects against digital distortion from clipping, enabling several more decibels of apparent level to be recorded, while subtly providing an analog-like warmth to the sound
- Get the professional-level I/O you need to integrate your most demanding studio gear:
- Four combination mic/instrument/line-level inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT/SMUX input via two Toslink connections
- Six 1/4" TRS outputs for up to three speaker sets, 5.1 monitoring, or outboard gear
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with independent volume control
- Word Clock output for syncing an external A/D converter
- USB MIDI I/O for a MIDI keyboard or DJ controller
- View all metering, I/O details, input grouping, phantom power, and other status indicators across the Quartet’s dual high-resolution, full-color OLED displays
- Quickly select inputs and outputs and adjust levels using the six QuickTouch pads and controller knob
- Enable phantom power, Soft Limit, and/or phase invert (polarity) on inputs with Pro Tools IO Control
- Access the Pro Tools IO Control mixer software for ultra-low-latency monitoring while recording
- Access output functions such as Mute Outputs, Dim Outputs, and Sum to Mono using three assignable touchpads
- Or configure the touchpads to Select Speaker Set for complete monitor control, enabling you to switch between three connected speaker sets or engage all speakers for 5.1 surround monitoring
- Includes 12 months Pro Tools Subscription
|Short Description||Bundles the power of Pro Tools 12 software and the outstanding sound quality of the Apogee Quartet Audio Interface|
|Demo in Store||No|