The Avid Reverb One is a Pro Tools plug-in reverb module available in AAX DSP and AAX Native
Flexible, comprehensive and easily controllable, the Avid Reverb One is a serious contender when you need to alter the spatial characteristics of your sound. Relying on ears, as well as programming skills, meant that the designers at Avid produced a reverb that can compete with the best units around.
Pick and tweak presets or design the sound of your room from the floor up - with the Avid Reverb One you have command of all the parameters. Pre-delay and Early reflections are great for giving your room the natural characteristics of a reverberant space, whilst you adjust the size, the spread and the diffusion amongst others - with this level of control no wonder Avid believe that you can pit the Reverb One plug-in up against comparable software and hardware units.
A fully featured plug-in, the Reverb One from Avid has all the tone, the character and the quality to make you sound much bigger than you are.
Avid Reverb One Overview:
• Fine-tune the effect to your liking with independent reverb controls, including level, decay time, attack, spread, room size, diffusion, and pre-delay
• Add effects quickly and easily through the extensive library of reverb presets
• Add authenticity to a “room” using early reflection controls, including level, delay, and spread, plus early reflection room presets
• Shape the reverb decay and optimize reverb effects with dynamics and chorus sections
• Compatible with Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools, and VENUE family systems
• Qualified Avid audio system:
• Pro Tools|HDX running Pro Tools 10.2 or higher software (AAX DSP/Native)
• Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 10.2 or higher software (AAX Native)
• Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HD Accel (TDM)
• VENUE system (TDM VENUE)
• iLok USB Smart Key (for authorization; not included)