The Avid Sync HD I/O is a 1U rack-mounted interface and sync reader for Pro Tools capable of accurate locking to a wide range of sync types and generate low-jitter master clock.
Developed for Pro Tools users the Avid Sync HD I/O can ensure that you get perfect sync every time. If you are working with video then you know how important this is - from sync to sink is only a small step, and one that you don't want to take.
Pull-down and pull-up rates are handled effortlessly allowing easy correction between formats in film and video. Avid Sync HD not only gives you accurate lock to analogue timecode, it also contains a top quality low-jitter Word Clock to ensure lock to external devices and ensure that your digital audio sounds as pristine and clean as you expect. AES/EBU clock I/O, SD and HD video reference are all supported on a clearly laid-out and intelligible front panel.
With the Avid Sync HD I/O as the key, you need never be locked out again.
Avid Sync HD I/O Overview:
• High-fidelity, low-jitter master clock
• Near sample-accurate lock to timecode or bi-phase signals
• Word Clock I/O up to 192 kHz capable
• Supports all major industry-standard clock sources and timecode formats
• Supports SD and HD video reference input (tri-level sync) up to 1080p / 60 fps
• Supports standard pull-up/pull-down rates for film/video
• Video input with timecode window inserter
• Width: 19 in / 48.3 cm
• Height: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm
• Depth: 10.6 in / 27 cm
• Weight: 7.8 lbs / 3.5 kg