BAE 1023 Rack Mic Pre and EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1023 Rack is a hand-built mic preamp and EQ based on the 1073 mic pre and a 3-band equaliser with extended mid and high frequencies.
The BAE 1023 uses the same mic and line preamps as the legendary 1073 with a redesigned EQ for added flexibility. The mid bell band ranges from 160Hz all the way to 10kHz allowing you to play the bell frequency against the high-shelf band. The high shelf band goes from 10kHz all the way to 24kHz. These added frequencies offer far more tonal flexibility and musicality.
Hand-built in the US the 1023 uses high quality components throughout including Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers delivering the same vintage tone as the original 10-series modules.
BAE 1023 Rack Main Features:
- Hand wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
|Short Description||Hand-built mic preamp and EQ based on the 1073 mic pre and a 3-band equaliser with extended mid and high frequencies,|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products