BAE 1023L 500 Series Mic Preamp and EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1023L is a 500 Series adaptation of the highly popular 1023 mic preamp and EQ, which itself takes inspiration from the 1073.
The BAE 1023L uses the same mic/line preamps the 1073 but expands on the original design by adding significantly more frequencies to choose from in the mid-range and high bands with the mid bell curve capable of overlapping both low and high shelf bands opening up a wide range of tonal shaping options.
The 1023L uses Carnhill (St Ives) transformers and is entirely handwired in the US and houses the preamp and EQ into 3 5oo Series slots.
BAE 1023L 500 Series Mic Preamp and EQ Main Features:
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
|Short Description||500 Series adaptation of the highly popular 1023 mic preamp and EQ, with additional Mid and high band frequencies.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £372.00 Ex. VAT: £310.00
Inc. VAT: £246.00 Ex. VAT: £205.00
Inc. VAT: £21.00 Ex. VAT: £17.50
Inc. VAT: £935.00 Ex. VAT: £779.17
Inc. VAT: £949.00 Ex. VAT: £790.83