BAE 1028 Mic Preamp and EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1028 is a mic preamp with 3-band EQ inspired by the legendary 1073 with extensive additional frequencies.
The BAE 1028 uses the exact same mic and line preamp as the 1073 with Carnhill (St Ives) Transformers to give the true vintage tone associated with this legendary preamp.
In addition the 1028 features no less than 28 frequencies including the same Low pass filter found on the 1084 module. The additional frequencies are located in the mid-bell and high shelf bands with frequencies selected to allow for greater flexibility with the mid bell able to play against the low and high shelves for rich, flexible and musical tonal shaping capabilities.
BAE 1028 Mic Preamp and EQ Main Features:
- Inspired by the legendary 1073
- Class A transformer-coupled
- Hand-wired, all-discrete using modular cards
- Three-band with HPF
- 28 total frequency points with mid band overlapping
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving
- High quality Swiss-made Elma® rotary switches
|Short Description||Mic preamp and 3-band EQ inspired by the legendary 1073 with extensive additional frequencies.|
|Demo in Store||No|