BAE 1066D Mic Preamp and EQ Pair (Incl. PSU)
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1066D is a microphone and line preamp inspired but the classic 1073 but adapted to add a few chosen additional frequencies.
The BAE 1066D uses the exact same Class A circuit design as the legendary 1073 and adds a few frequencies in the mid and high shelf bands. The Mid band offers a wide choice of frequencies that guitarist will love adding presence and bite to their instrument. The Original 1066 only featured a fixed 10kHz-shelving band. This new revision now includes 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz. These additional frequencies add flexibility to what was already a superb sounding and musical unit.
Like all BAE products, the 1066D features the same Class A transformer-couple circuits and high-quality components which ensure years of operation as well as long term serviceability.
BAE 1066D Mic Preamp and EQ Main Features:
- Inspired by the legendary 1073
- Class A transformer-coupled
- Hand-wired, all-discrete using modular cards
- Three-band with HPF
- Additional midrange frequency points.
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving
- High quality Swiss-made Elma® rotary switches
|Short Description||Microphone and line preamp inspired but the classic 1073 with extended high shelf frequencies.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products