BAE 1073D Mic Pre, DI and EQ for 500 Series
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1073D or Deluxe edition is a 500 Series adaptation of the 1073 module mic preamp and EQ
The BAE 1073D features the same St Ives Carnhill transformers found in BAE 1073 and 1084 but also in the original Neve units it recrerates. Bringing the legendary sheen and larger than life sound to the 500 Series, the 1073D boasts all the same discrete components in a three slot design avoiding any compromise in components and sound quality.
The preamp section delivers up to 70dB of gain and includes 6 rectangular buttons controlling polarity, phantom power, line input, DI select 300-Ohm impedance and EQ On/Off. Unlike the original Neve 1073 and BAE 1073, the 1073D adds 10kHz and 16kHz frequency points to the usual fixed 12kHz high shelf band for added flexibility.
Aside from the form factor, the 1073D is built exactly the same way as the rackmount units with hand wired design and Elma gold plated switches and Canford wire ensuring optimum sonic performance.
BAE 1073D 500 Series Mic Preamp and EQ Main Features:
- Deluxe 500-series version of the 1073 module with authentic vintage Neve sound
- Built using the same parts as the 10-series 1073 module including St Ives (Carnhill) transformers, Elma switches, and Canford wire
- Front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and output level control
- 1200/300 ohm input impedance switch
- Phase reverse
- Hand-made in the USA by Brent Averill
|Short Description||3-slot 500 Series adaptation of the 1073 module mic preamp and EQ|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £162.00 Ex. VAT: £135.00
Inc. VAT: £1,929.00 Ex. VAT: £1,607.50
Inc. VAT: £2,049.00 Ex. VAT: £1,707.50
Inc. VAT: £694.00 Ex. VAT: £578.33
Inc. VAT: £1,049.00 Ex. VAT: £874.17