BAE 1073MP Dual Pre without PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1073MP is a dual channel Class A mic preamp derived from the BAE 1073 providing rich low end, resonant highs and focused midrange.
The BAE 1073 MP provides a warm and larger than life sound thanks to the use of a transformer coupled input and offers two selectable impedances to offer optimum performance with a wide range of microphones from dynamic to large condenser microphones.
A line level input is provided so the unit can be use on the 2-bus or after a summing mixer to add depth, and DI input lets you connect passive or active Hi-Z instruments.
The B.A.E. 1073 uses the exact same components found on the BAE 1073 and 1084 as well as the same modular design and hand-wiring that is associated with Brent Averill’s designs.
The BAE 1073MP requires a 24V PSU (sold separately) which provides regulated linear power to two units and up to 4 channels.
BAE 1073 MP Mic Preamp Main Features:
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
|Short Description||Dual channel Class A mic preamp derived from the BAE 1073 providing rich low end, resonant highs and focused midrange|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products