BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 1073MPL is a 500 Series adaptation of the BAE 1073MP Mic preamp using the same All discrete Class A design.
The BAE 1073 MPL delivers the same sonic performance with rich low end, resonant highs and focused midrange thanks to the use of the same Carnhill St Ives transformers.
The front panel boasts the typical Marconi red gain knob which serves as line and mic gain. An output level control is also provided as well as Polarity reversal and 48V phantom power buttons.
BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Preamp Main Features:
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
|Short Description||500 Series adaptation of the BAE 1073MP Mic preamp using the same All discrete Class A design|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products