BAE 10DC Pair with PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 10DC is a transformer-coupled compressor/limiter with all discrete circuitry designed to provide sonic qualities in the lineage of its line of Class A series of outboard gear.
The BAE 10DC is reminiscent of the 2254 compressor but features quiet stepped switches with smaller increments to provide precise settings and easy recall. The compressor circuit is independent from the limiter allowing greater flexibility and control of the sound. Both can be engaged separately or simultaneously for further possibilities.
The BAE 10DC rackmount pair includes two 10DC modules powered by one 24VDC BAE power supply unit
The BAE 10DC Compressor / Limiter Module:
- Discrete Class A transformer-coupled circuit throughout.
- Fully independent Compressor and Limiter for separate audio dynamics control.
- Intuitive layout with illuminated meter showing gain reduction.
- High quality stepped Elma® switches for dialing accuracy and repeatability.
- True bypass even when the unit is off.
- Same remote power supply as used on other 24VDC BAE units. One power supply can run two units
|Short Description||Pair of transformer-coupled compressor/limiter with all discrete circuitry designed to provide sonic qualities in the lineage of its line of Class A series of outboard gear. Includes 24VDC BAE power supply units|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products