BAE 10DCF Compressor/Limiter Pair with PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 10DCF is a single channel Class A compressor and limiter featuring Carnhill and Jensen transformers, all discrete circuitry and an inductor base bypass filter.
The BAE 10DCF boasts the exact same features as the 10DC but adds a bypass filter to remove excessive low frequencies from unwanted triggering of the compressor. With four selectable frequencies to choose from, 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz and 300Hz, the 10DCF offers broad frequency compression but leaving lower frequencies uncompressed. Ideal for tracking and mixing, the 10DCF can also be used as a stereo bus compressor when two units are linked.
Built to the highest standard in California, the 10DCF sports Elma stepped switches for each control as well as BAE Marconi knobs, which provide precise controls. The BAE VU meter also provides clear gain reduction information with white lettering on black background.
The BAE 10DCF is powered by an external 24VDC BAE PSU which can power two units simultaneously.
BAE 10DCF Compressor / Limiter Main Features:
- Discrete Class A transformer-coupled circuit throughout.
- Fully independent Compressor and Limiter for separate audio dynamics control.
- Intuitive layout with illuminated meter showing gain reduction.
- High quality stepped Elma® switches for dialing accuracy and repeatability.
- True bypass even when the unit is off.
- Same remote power supply as used on other 24VDC BAE units. One power supply can run two units.
|Short Description||Class A compressor and limiter featuring Carnhill and Jensen transformers, all discrete circuitry and an inductor base bypass filter|
|Demo in Store||No|