BAE 312 A Dual No PSU
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 312A is a dual-channel mic preamp designed to provide the punchy sound with fast transient reproduction associated with the legendary API 312 mic preamp.
The BAE 312A uses the new Avedis 1122 op-amps which provide a great bass response and clear rich top end making them favourites among engineers throughout the world. The Avedis 1122 actually improves on the API 2520 op-amp by making them much more reliable. In addition to the Avedis op-amp, Jensen input and output transformers have been employed.
A Hi-Z input is provided on the front panel allowing you to connect a guitar or bass instrument as well as buttons to control the phase, pad and +48V phantom power.
The BAE 312A requires the BAE 24V PSU (sold separately) which can be used to power 2 rack mount units.
BAE 312A Dual-channel Mic Preamp Main Features:
- The extremely popular vintage sound of the API 312 mic preamp
- Avedis 1122 opamp improves on the performance of the 2520 opamp
- Jensen input and output transformers
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High-impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
|Short Description||Dual-channel mic preamp designed to provide the punchy sound with fast transient reproduction associated with the legendary API 312 mic preamp. Requires the BAE 24V PSU (sold separately)|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £199.00 Ex. VAT: £165.83
Inc. VAT: £2,038.80 Ex. VAT: £1,699.00
Inc. VAT: £12,974.40 Ex. VAT: £10,812.00
Inc. VAT: £760.00 Ex. VAT: £633.33
Inc. VAT: £780.00 Ex. VAT: £650.00