BAE 312A Module
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE 312A is a single-channel 500 Series mic preamp designed to provide the punchy sound with fast transient reproduction associated with the legendary API 312 mic preamp.
The BAE 312A uses the new Avedis 1122 op-amps which provide a great bass response and clear rich top end making them favourites among engineers throughout the world. The Avedis 1122 actually improves on the API 2520 op-amp by making them much more reliable. In addition to the Avedis op-amp, Jensen input and output transformers have been employed.
A Hi-Z input is provided on the front panel allowing you to connect a guitar or bass instrument as well as buttons to control the phase, pad and +48V phantom power.
The BAE 312A module works with 500 series power supply units (sold separately).
BAE 312A Single-channel Mic Preamp Main Features:
- The extremely popular vintage sound of the API 312 mic preamp
- Avedis 1122 opamp improves on the performance of the 2520 opamp
- Jensen input and output transformers
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High-impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
|Short Description||The BAE 312A is a single-channel 500 series mic preamp designed to provide the punchy sound with fast transient reproduction associated with the legendary API 312 mic preamp.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £990.00 Ex. VAT: £825.00
Inc. VAT: £549.00 Ex. VAT: £457.50
Inc. VAT: £12,974.40 Ex. VAT: £10,812.00
Inc. VAT: £576.00 Ex. VAT: £480.00
Inc. VAT: £169.00 Ex. VAT: £140.83