BAE Audio 1066DL 500 Series Mic Preamp and EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The BAE Audio 1066 DL is a 500 series mic preamp featuring the same mic line preamplification stage as the legendary 1073 but different EQ frequency selection.
The BAE Audio 1066DL is hand-wired and boasts Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers and includes additional frequencies shelving frequencies ranging from 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24khz.
BAE 1066DL 500 series Mic Preamp and EQ Main Features:
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz &220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
|Short Description||500 Series adaptation of the 1066D with additional HF Shelf frequencies.|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 Bundle£190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 Bundle£282.50
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 Bundle£440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 Bundle£624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 5 Upgrade Bundle£3,165.83
SAVE UP TO 65%