Bettermaker EQ542 Parametric EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bettermaker 542 has a unique character yet ultra-clean sound ideal for mixing and mastering. Complementing the already existing Bettermaker 502P Pultec design, the 542 adds the transparency that made the EQ232P so successful.
As with all other Bettermaker products, the 542 also features a USB input to connect to your computer allowing you to control the settings of your EQ directly within your DAW. In addition, the Bettermaker 542 responds to Automation and all settings can be recalled automatically upon opening the session. Alternatively, this 4-band EQ lets you store up to 399 presets directly on the unit and recall them at the touch of a button.
The 542 is a four-band EQ with selectable High and Low-pass filters and two parametric mid bands. The high-pass filter uses a 24dB/octave filter with selectable frequency while the Low Pass filter is a 12dB/octave again with selectable frequencies.
The Parametric bands cover frequencies between 45Hz all the way up to 15kHz with an overlap between 650Hz and 1k Hz. The bandwidth is digitally controlled and covers a wide range between 1/5th of an octave at its minimal position all the way up to 3 octaves.
Bettermaker 542 500-series Stereo Parametric EQ Overview:
• Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo.
• High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
• Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
• Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
• USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
• Free AU, VST, RTAS, (AXX soon) 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
• Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analogue sections
• You can connect up to 99 EQ542′s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins.
|Short Description||2-slot, digitally-controlled analogue 500-series parametric EQ with Plug-in control and recall|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|Q Type||Parametric EQ bandwith : 0.2Oct...3Oct|
|High Pass Filter||24db/Oct 18...200Hz ( variable )|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||No|
|High Mid Frequency Range||Parametric EQ : 45...1000Hz|
|Mid Frequency Range||Parametric EQ : 650...15000Hz|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Frequency Range||No|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|
- Related items / Alternative products
ADD CUSTOM BUNDLE OF YOUR CHOICE
AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON PLUG-INS
CHOOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE:
No UAD-2 CUSTOM BUNDLE
Universal Audio UAD Custom 2 BundleInc. VAT: £229.00 Ex. VAT: £190.83
SAVE UP TO 25%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 3 BundleInc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
SAVE UP TO 33%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 6 BundleInc. VAT: £529.00 Ex. VAT: £440.83
SAVE UP TO 50%
Universal Audio UAD Custom 10 BundleInc. VAT: £749.00 Ex. VAT: £624.17
SAVE UP TO 60%
Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 6 Upgrade BundleInc. VAT: £2,999.00 Ex. VAT: £2,499.17
SAVE UP TO 65%