Bettermaker EQ232P Mk II Stereo Analogue EQ REMOTE
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bettermaker EQ232P MkII Remote is a dual-channel mastering-grade 4-band EQ controlled via a dedicated VST, AU or AAX plugin.
The Bettermaker EQ232P MkII Remote displays all the same features as the EQ232P MkII but without any dedicated hands on control allowing for substantial savings. Another benefit from using only plug-in control is that the unit can be stored in a different room.
The EQ232P MkII remote is divided into two different EQs, a transparent 4-band parametric and a solid-state Pultec inspired EQ. A 24dB high-pass filter is also included.
Bettermaker’s new EQ now features a built-in Mid/Side matrix which lets you operate the unit in either dual mono, stereo or Mid/Side modes ideal for mastering engineers. In addition, the performance has been significantly improved with a superior signal to noise ratio.
Plug-in control lets you work from your sweet spot without having to move for every change you are planning. In addition it allows for automation of your analogue EQ directly inside your DAW. Simply connect your Bettermaker EQ232P MkII Remote to your computer via USB and you are set to go.
Bettermaker EQ232P MkII Remote Main Features:
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 24dB/oct Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- USB link to use the EQ's just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit) supported
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- Improved 24 dB headroom
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
- Dual-mono, stereo and M/S modes come as standard
|Short Description||Plugin Controlled Analogue EQ with 4-band parametric and Pultec sections, Mid/Side Matrix, 24dB/oct high-pass filter and improved signal to noise ratio.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Valve / Solid State||No|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||No|
|High Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Frequency Range||No|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £3,864.00 Ex. VAT: £3,220.00
Inc. VAT: £119.00 Ex. VAT: £99.17
Inc. VAT: £718.80 Ex. VAT: £599.00
Inc. VAT: £3,600.00 Ex. VAT: £3,000.00
Inc. VAT: £6,950.00 Ex. VAT: £5,791.67