Bettermaker EQ232P Mk II Stereo Analogue EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bettermaker EQ232P MkII is a dual-channel mastering-grade fully analogue 4-band EQ with Digital and plug-in controls and features significant improvements on the original.
The Bettermaker EQ232P MkII uses the same architecture with a truly pristine 4-band parametric section and a more characterful solid-state Pultec–style EQ section. An additional 24dB/oct high-pass filter has been added, replacing the previous 12dB/oct.
Originally a stereo unit the EQ232P MkII can now also be used in Mid/Side, dual-mono and stereo modes as standard offering further flexibility for mastering engineers. Its sonic
performance has also been dramatically improved with a much improved signal to noise ratio and reduced potentiometer click noises.
Fusing the superior sound of analogue sound with the flexibility of digital controls, the Bettermaker EQ232P MkII lets you store 999 presets that are all easily recallable directly on the unit and also features a very innovative and useful A/B function which lets you compare two EQ settings easily. In addition, the EQ232P can be controlled via plug-ins unleashing even more flexibility. With Mono, and dual mono iterations of the plug-ins, it is possible to control different channels independently from one another for creating stereo effects for example or even to use each channel on different instruments. Connection to your computer is made via USB.
Bettermaker has listened to its users’ feedback to make some welcome changes and the Bettermaker EQ232P is better than ever. To keep the sound quality optimum, the analogue and digital circuit paths are on two separate path offering optimum separation.
Bettermaker EQ232P Mk II Features:
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 24dB/oct Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ's just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- 7 presets to have a kick start!
- Improved 24 dB headroom
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
- Attenuated potentiometer clicks
- Dual-mono, stereo and M/S modes come as standard
Whilst stocks last, comes with a free EQ502PR.
|Short Description||Bettermaker EQ232P Mk II Stereo Analogue EQ|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Valve / Solid State||No|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||No|
|High Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Frequency Range||No|
- Related items / Alternative products