Bettermaker EQ502PR Remote Controlled
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Bettermaker EQ 502P Remote is a stereo Pultec EQ with DAW Remote control.
The Bettermaker EQ502P Remote features the exact same circuit as the EQ502P without the faceplate controls. Digitally-controlled via its dedicated AU, VST and AAX plug-in, the Bettermaker EQ502P Remote is a true analogue pultec-inspired EQ. Digital and analogue sections are separated by steel screen isolators.
With no physical controls, the EQ502P Remote is all controlled within your DAW making it easy to recall your exact settings and automate your EQs to your requirements. Simply save your session on your favourite DAW and your settings will be saved. Control on the plug-in are the same as on the EQ502P with Low shelf frequencies covering the usual 20Hz, 30Hz 60Hz and 100Hz found on original Pultec designs as well as the Hig shelf frequencies covering 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6kHz, 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz. A high-cut filter is also included with 3 cut-off frequencies, 5kHz, 10kHz and 20kHz, with a 6dB slope.
Bettermaker EQ502P Remote 500-series Stereo Pultec EQ Overview:
- Stereo Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- AU, VST, RTAS (32 & 64 bit) supported A/B comparing function
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analogue sections.
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0,5kg
- Input impedance: 10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
|Short Description||Stereo Pultec EQ for 500-series with DAW Control|
|Demo in Store||Yes|
|Valve / Solid State||Solid State|
|High Pass Filter||No|
|Low Pass Filter||No|
|High Frequency Range||No|
|High Mid Frequency Range||3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz|
|Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Mid Frequency Range||No|
|Low Frequency Range||20, 30, 60, 100Hz|
|Channel Count||Dual Channel|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
Inc. VAT: £325.00 Ex. VAT: £270.83
Inc. VAT: £99.00 Ex. VAT: £82.50
Inc. VAT: £3,828.00 Ex. VAT: £3,190.00
Inc. VAT: £225.00 Ex. VAT: £187.50